Stating the obvious, JEE Main 2019 examinations are being conducted by National Testing Agency from April 6th, 2019 and will continue till 20th April 2019. The applicants will soon be able to download their JEE Main 2019 Admit Card from the official website from 18 March 2019. Of course, the candidates who are going to appear in the exam are concerned about the rules and regulations of JEE Main Exam Centers.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
What is the dress code that is allowed to wear in the examination hall? Can I carry my calculator to the exam hall? Where can I keep my Bags and stuff if it is not allowed in the examination hall? Can I bring in a water bottle to the exam hall? These questions are arising among the candidates. Yes, we have solutions for your queries. Go ahead read further to find all your solutions. In case, you still have any doubts feel free to ask. We will find the solution to each of your concerns.
- 1 JEE Main 2019 Exam Schedule
- 2 Common Guidelines for JEE Main 2019 Examinations
- 3 Articles / Items banned from Jee Main 2019 Exam Hall
- 4 Exam Conduct Instructions
JEE Main 2019 Exam Schedule
The examination is being conducted in 2 shifts. Every date of exam will be conducted in 2 shifts. Shift 1 for Candidates who are appearing JEE Main 2019 for Paper 1 and 2. Shift 2 for Candidates who are appearing JEE Main 2019 for Paper 1 and 2. Shift 1 Exam will be conducted in the morning from 9:30 AM and Shift 2 Exam will be conducted in an afternoon from 2:30 PM. In the below-given table, we are providing the minute detail of the exact timings of the Examination conduct. Check the table to find details of Shift wise Exam timings. Once the Test commences, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall no matter what the conditions.
From 6th April 2019 to 20th April 2019
|Events of Online Examination||First Shift||Second Shift|
|a) Entry in the Examination Hall for frisking||7:00 am onwards||1:00 pm onwards|
|b) Last entry in the Examination Hall||9:30 am||2:30 pm|
|c) Test commences||9:30 am||2:30 pm|
|d) Test concludes||12:30 pm||05:30 pm|
Common Guidelines for JEE Main 2019 Examinations
An examination process must be conducted with all the secured passageways in order to maintain fairness of chances for each candidate. To appear in the Exam Hall or to take the Examination, candidates are required to follow some basic instructions before entering the exam hall. These guidelines for the JEE Main Exam Center are drawn in order to maintain fairness in the exam. The candidate must abide by all the rules and remember that unfair means will only invite strict actions that lead to any opportunity toward career being nullified. The candidates caught with using unfair means or not following the order, will not be allowed to appear in the examination or their candidature might just be banned from further examinations.
Guidelines regarding Admit Card:
- The candidates must be in possession of Admit Card when they are appearing for the examination.
- It is important to download Jee main admit card and check to verify if the details mentioned on the admit card is correct.
- The admit card must be in good condition and must not be torn, soiled or creased unnecessarily.
- Candidates should make sure that admit card is downloaded in due time, waiting for the last day to download is risky.
Guidelines regarding Documents to bring on Exam Date:
- The candidates must bring documents like JEE Main Admit Card 2019, along with PWD Certificate (if applicable), Photo ID Card like Aadhar Card, Driving License, or Passport.
- The candidate must bring these documents in original.
- In the absence of these documents, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- PwD Candidates must have the certificate if they intend to take the allotted privileges for the category.
Important Guidelines Regarding Dress Code:
- The candidates are advised to come to the exam center in proper clothing.
- Multi-layered clothes, baggy pants, multi-pocket jeans or pants are not allowed.
- Girl candidates are advised to be in clothes that can easily be inspected.
- Remember to not be wearing fashionable jewelry or any of such kind.
- The inspection team would ask you to get rid of such dresses or jewelry.
- Rather than losing your articles, it is better to not be wearing those.
- Choose more comfortable and no or fewer pocket clothes.
- Do not be wearing caps or regional headgear as these will be checked too.
Articles / Items banned from Jee Main 2019 Exam Hall
- A candidate must not bring any device like Mobile Phone, pager or scientific calculator.
- Do not wear a watch, every exam room will be provided with a wall clock and thus you will know the time of examination.
- Do not carry fashionable jewelry like bracelets, chains, or rings.
- Boy candidates are advised to not carry their wallets. Keep cash money that can be inspected easily. Any pieces of papers or cards will be taken away.
Facilities available for the Exam Appearing candidates
- The candidates will be seated in proper aerated rooms.
- Each room will have a wall clock.
- At halftime, the candidates will be supplied with water.
- Diabetic patients are allowed to keep a water bottle that is transparent and glucose biscuits in a transparent container.
Exam Conduct Instructions
- The candidate must reach the Exam Center 1.5 hours before the examination time.
- A complete inspection will be carried out where the candidates will be checked for any kind of unwanted pieces of papers and other materials.
- It is advisable to not carry any item that might not be allowed to carry in the exam hall.
- The candidate must represent their Admit Card whenever they are asked to do so.
- Once you reach inside the exam hall, locate your seat which mentions the candidate’s roll number.
- Be seated on your seat only.
- Check if the system is working properly.
- In case of any issues bring it to the notice of the Invigilator.
Guidelines for Engineering Drawing Exam
- The candidates who are appearing for Engineering Drawing exam will be required to bring their own Geometry box.
- Be prepared with all the stationary material. Later during the exam, the candidate will not be allowed to borrow any kind of object or stationary from fellow candidates.
- In case of utmost necessity contact the Invigilator first before borrowing or asking your fellow candidate.
Code of Conduct for Exam hall
- The candidates must keep a pin drop silence during the examination.
- It is advisable to be on your seat only. If the candidate is found to be on any other seat other then the specified seats, they will be suspended from appearing in the examination.
- The Exam papers will be distributed on time, so read properly for your respective set. Write down your roll number on the question paper and do not share it with fellow candidates.
- Present your admit card whenever you are asked to do so.
- The candidate who fails to present the admit card will be suspended from appearing in the exam and the attempted paper will be canceled.
- Remember to bring your own stationary, borrowing or sharing the exam material will not be allowed.