JEE Main Final Answer Key January (Paper 1) has been released on 17th January 2020. Find the link below. NTA JEE Main January Session was from 6th January to 9th January 2020. However, the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th January JEE main 2020 Exam (2 shifts) has been concluded successfully. Candidates can check memory-based questions from the PDF below. The NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2020 is available on its official website. The candidates who appear in the examination can visit the official website and download their JEE Mains 2020 Answer Key. To download Answer Key of JEE Main 2020, the candidates must submit their Login Credentials. There are various coaching institutes, such as Resonance, Allen Kota, Career Point, BYJU’s, etc, which release the unofficial JEE mains Answer Key as soon as the exam finishes. Candidates can refer to these answer keys until the official JEE Main January Answer Key is released.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the release of the JEE Mains January Answer Keys 2020, NTA provided the opportunity for the candidates to challenge the Answer Key. The final answer key for Paper 1 has been released. In this article, we are providing all the important details of the JEE Main January Answer Key 2020. Read the article thoroughly and find all the solutions. In case of queries, drop in your comments and we will get back to you with solutions.
- JEE Mains January Final Answer Key 2020 (Paper 1) is out.
- NTA Official JEE Main Answer Key 2020 has been released.
- 1 JEE Mains 7th, 8th January 2020 Questions By BYJUs
- 2 JEE Mains 7th & 8th January 2020 Memory Based Questions By Narayana
- 3 JEE Mains 2020 7th, 8th January Answer Key PDF By Resonance
- 4 JEE Mains 2020 7th January (Shift 2) Questions (Maths and Physics)
- 5 JEE Mains 2020 7th January (Shift 1) Solved Questions (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
- 6 Important Details of JEE Main 2020
- 7 JEE Main Answer Key 2020 Important Dates
- 8 Answer Key & Question Paper for JEE Main 2020 (Unofficial)
- 9 Official Answer Key
- 10 NTA JEE Mains January Answer Key 2020
- 11 How To Download the JEE Mains Answer Key 2020?
- 12 JEE Mains Response Sheets 2020
- 13 How To Use JEE Main 2020 Answer Key With Response Sheet?
- 14 NTA Score & Result of JEE Mains Paper-I And Paper-II
- 15 Steps To Challenge Provisional JEE Mains Answer Key 2020
- 16 Official NTA JEE Main Previous Year (2019) Answer Key
- 17 JEE Main April 2019 Unofficial Answer Key
- 18 JEE Main January 2019 Question Paper and Answer Key
- 19 JEE Main 2019 Exam Analysis: 9th January 2019
- 20 JEE Mains Previous Years’ Cutoff
- 21 JEE Mains FAQs 2020
JEE Mains 7th, 8th January 2020 Questions By BYJUs
|Date||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|7th January 2020||Chemistry, Maths, Physics||Chemistry, Maths, Physics|
|8th January 2020||Chemistry, Maths, Physics||Chemistry, Maths, Physics|
|9th January 2020||Available Soon||Available Soon|
JEE Mains 7th & 8th January 2020 Memory Based Questions By Narayana
|Date||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|7th January 2020||Click here||Click here|
|8th January 2020||Click here||Click here|
|9th January 2020||Available Soon||Available Soon|
JEE Mains 2020 7th, 8th January Answer Key PDF By Resonance
Download the JEE Main January Answer Key 2020 by Resonance from the table below.
|Exam Date||Shift 1 Answer key||Shift 2 Answer Key|
|6th January 2020||Download Here||Download Here|
|7th January 2020||Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|8th January 2020||Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|9th January 2020||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
JEE Mains 2020 7th January (Shift 2) Questions (Maths and Physics)
Physics Solved Questions 1 to 5
Physics Solved Questions 6 to 10
Physics Solved Questions 6 to 10
Physics Solved Questions 11 to 15
JEE Mains 2020 7th January (Shift 1) Solved Questions (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
Chemistry (Organic Chemistry) Part-1
Chemistry (Organic Chemistry) Part-2
Chemistry (Physical, Inorganic) Part-1
Chemistry (Physical, Inorganic) Part-2
Chemistry (Physical, Inorganic) Part-3
Maths Solved Questions 1 to 3
Maths Solved Questions 4 to 6
Maths Solved Question 7 to 9
Maths Solved Question 10 to 12
Maths Solved Question 13 to 15
Maths Solved Question 16 to 20
Maths Solved Questions 21 to 25
Physics Solved Questions 1 to 5 By Resonance
Physics Solved Questions 6 to 10 By Resonance
Physics Solved Questions 11 to 15 By Resonance
Physics Solved Questions 16 to 20 By Resonance
Physics Solved Questions 21 to 25
JEE Main 6th January Paper 2 Exam 2020 (1st Shift) Questions
Important Details of JEE Main 2020
In the table below, we are providing you with the important details of JEE Main 2020. The candidates who are appearing for the examination must know all these details. These details are al very obvious but we advise candidates to check these details for their concerned references.
|Name of the Examination||JEE Main 2020|
|Name of the Organizing Body||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Session||JEE Main January 2020|
|Examination Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
JEE Main Answer Key 2020 Important Dates
The examination for both the sessions as scheduled is being conducted by the National Testing Agency. The candidate should check the official website regularly or check here for all the JEE Mains 2020. We provide all the latest updates about the JEE Main Examination at earliest. Kindly visit the page regularly for the latest updates.
|JEE Main 2020 January Exam||
|JEE Main Unofficial Answer Key||6th to 9th January 2020|
|Official Answer Key Released||13th January 2020|
|Final Answer Key Released||17th January 2020|
Answer Key & Question Paper for JEE Main 2020 (Unofficial)
National Testing Agency has released Answer Key for JEE Main January Session 2020. For the test of the Joint Entrance Examination, three different types of Answer Keys will be released. JEE Main 2020 Answer Key will release in 3 stages; Unofficial, Provisional, and Final Answer Key. Read about all the types of answer keys below.
|Exam Date||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|6th January Paper 2 (Shift 2)||Shift 2 Question Paper||Shift 2 Answer Key|
Provisional Answer Key
National Testing Agency has released the Provisional JEE Main Answer Key 2020 on its official website. The candidates can visit the official website of NTA and download the Provisional Answer Key from there. The Provisional Answer Key is the first answer key released by the NTA. You can raise your doubts and queries if any on the Provisional Answer Key.
The provisional Answer Key is the tentative answers that the experts from the exam conducting body put together for the questions that appeared in the examination. The provisional answer key is released and can be accessed through the candidate’s login portal. The candidates are advised to check the answers and raise their doubts or queries if any. You will be charged for raising quests and is this fee is payable to NTA. If the doubts raised are correct, the fees will be refunded to the candidates.
Official Answer Key
After the doubts have been checked, a final official JEE Main answer key has been released. On the official website of the National Testing Agency, the candidate can access through their login portal, submit their login credentials and download the final answer key. You cannot raise any doubts or any discussion of answers on the Final Answer Key. The answers mentioned in the final answer key will be considered.
Unofficial Answer Key
Exactly on the date of examination, the academic institute releases Unofficial Answer Key for JEE Mains 2020. The candidates who appear in the examination can check these answer keys which is based on Memory based question paper. The exam is conducted in online mode only. Thus, obtaining the correct answer key without the concern of NTA is impossible. These academic institutes get in touch with the exam appearing candidates. Based on their memory, the academic institutes provide the tentative unofficial JEE Main 2020 Answer Key. Some of the popular institutes which release the unofficial answer key are Career Point, Allen, and Resonance. The candidates can check these answer keys but the solution to the papers must not be trusted on them.
NTA JEE Mains January Answer Key 2020
The JEE Mains 2020 for January Session was from 6th January to 9th January 2020. The Official & final Answer Key for the same has been released on 13th January 2020. However, the unofficial answer keys were released on the day of each exam.
Candidates can check the JEE Mains 6th January, 7th January, 8th January, and 9th January Answer Key here.
How To Download the JEE Mains Answer Key 2020?
Only on the official website, the answer keys are released. Though the unofficial answer keys can be downloaded from the academic institutional websites. Also, here we will provide you with the unofficial answer keys. But, finalizing your performance should be done from the provisional and final answer key only. The link for the same will be updated here soon. The candidate would be required to visit the official website to download the JEE Main 2020 Official Answer Key. Follow these steps to download the answer key.
Visit the official website of NTA.
Check for the link of the answer key.
Click on the link and candidate’s portal open.
Submit the details of the Candidate’s login on the login portal.
The answer key will be released on the next tab.
Download the answer key and check your answers.
JEE Mains Response Sheets 2020
Along with JEE Main January Answer Key, National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main Response Sheet. Candidates can download the response sheet from the official website of NTA. Every candidate who has given the JEE Mains 2020 can download the response sheet. Also, if any candidate has any doubts regarding the response sheet, he/she can request a photocopy of the same.
How To Download JEE Main Response Sheet 2020?
Go through the steps below to download the JEE Mains January Response Sheet 2020.
- Head to the official website of JEE Main (jeemain.nic.in)
- You will find the link of JEE Main Response Sheet on the homepage
- Click on it and enter your login credentials
- Now, JEE Main 2020 Response Sheet will display on the screen
- Further, download the Response Sheet and cross-check it with the JEE Mains Answer Key
How To Use JEE Main 2020 Answer Key With Response Sheet?
Candidates need to visit the official website to download the Answer Key & Response sheet as mentioned above. Once downloaded, the candidates can check the answers by comparing it with their JEE Main 2020 Response Sheet. Along with the provisional JEE Mains 2020 Answer Key, the candidate can also download the JEE Main 2020 Question Paper in PDF format. Download links for all these documents will be provided on the official website as well as here. Let us see how can you check answers through JEE Main 2020 Answer Key.
- Download the Provisional Answer key.
- Check the answers and compare them with the responses as made in your JEE Main response sheet.
- In case of doubt raise the query with NTA Examination Authority.
- Calculate all the correct answers.
- Calculate all the incorrect answers.
- Find the total score by following the given Formula.
NTA Score & Result of JEE Mains Paper-I And Paper-II
The information written below is for both the attempts i.e. January & April Session.
- After the completion of the JEE main exam 2020, NTA will release the recorded responses of Paper 1 and Paper 2 & Official JEE Main Answer Key. Candidates can check the same on the official website.
- If any candidate is not satisfied with the recorded response, they can fill an application form and pay INR 1000 per question. The Challenge is only acceptable in online mode. Candidates can pay the fees by debit or credit card. Also, the fee once paid is non-refundable.
- NTA will take the final decision regarding the challenge and there will be no communication henceforth.
- The compilation of the JEE Mains Result 2020 is on the basis of the final jeemain.nic.in Answer key. After the release of the result, NTA will not accept any grievance.
- Evaluation of MCQs of Paper-1 & Paper-2 will be carried out with the help of final answer keys and the actual marks scored by a candidate will be considered further for the compilation of the JEE Main Result 2020.
- In the case of multi-shift papers, the raw marks scored by the candidate in different shifts/sessions will be converted into NTA scores.
Steps To Challenge Provisional JEE Mains Answer Key 2020
Once you are done with the examination, download the Provisional NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2020. The next step with Answer Key is to check your Response Sheet and compare your answers with the ones in Provisional JEE Main Answer Key 2020. While you check your Response Sheet, you might come across answers that may have been marked incorrectly in the Provisional JEE Main Answer key. Check and refer to the academic and subjective books and reference texts for the confirmation of your doubts. National Testing Agency provides an opportunity for the candidates to Challenge JEE Main 2020 Provisional Answer key if you find any such incorrect marked answers. Obviously, the doubt submission or Challange to the Answer key must be submitted along with the Re-checking fee. Follow the steps mentioned below and Challenge NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2020.
- Download your Response Sheet and Answer key from the official website – jeemain.nic.in
- Check and verify your answers.
- In case of doubts, or to challenge the Answer key, visit the official website.
- Or simply click on the link provided above.
- Log into the Candidate’s Login Portal.
- The links to download the Response Sheet (Question Paper 1) and Answer key will be available.
- Open both the documents in separate tabs.
- Each question on your response sheet is given with a Question ID mentioned on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select and Find this Question ID in the Answer Key on another tab, using Function (Ctrl + F).
- You will find the correct answer to the question alongside the found question ID.
- Verify if the Answer ID is the same as the Answer you have selected for the question in your response sheet.
- If you find any mistakes or wish to claim the incorrectness of the response, select the Answer ID that you consider as correct for the respective Question ID.
- Drop Down at the end of the page once you have checked all the answers.
- And click on Save Your Claims.
- For each claim you make, the candidate has to pay Rs 1000/- per question.
- The candidates are also required to submit valid proof of their claims.
- If the claim is found to be correct and the answer mentioned in the answer key is incorrect.
- The amount of claim, Rs 1000 will be refunded through the same account through which the payment was made earlier.
Marking Scheme of JEE Main Exam
While calculating the probable scores of JEE Mains 2020, you will need the help of the marking scheme. The below table shows the JEE mains marking scheme.
|Category of Answer||Marking Scheme|
|Correct Response||4 marks will be awarded|
|Incorrect Response||1 mark will be deducted|
|No Answer||No marks will be given|
|More than One Answer||1 mark will be deducted|
Official NTA JEE Main Previous Year (2019) Answer Key
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the JEE Main January Exam Answer Key 2020 after the completion of the exam. The JEE Mains aspirants can take the help of the answer keys to calculate their probable scores.
Check the previous year JEE Main Answer Key to get an idea about the same.
JEE Main April 2019 Unofficial Answer Key
JEE Main 2019 Examination has already started. 8th, 9th, 10th, and 12th April 2019 2 shifts of the examination were already conducted. Here we are providing you with the Exam Analysis for the Date-wise Examination being conducted. Check the Unofficial Answer Keys by Resonance, Allen, and FITJEE here.
JEE Main April 9, 2019, Paper 1 Analysis, Answer keys & Solutions by Embibe
Embibe has released Shift 1 Memory Based Question Paper and their solutions for the April 9, 2019 examination conducted during the first shift. Second Shift questions and solutions will be released soon. We will provide you with the latest updates here on the page. Stay tuned.
|Subjects||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Physics||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemistry||Click Here||Click Here|
|Maths||Click Here||Click Here|
JEE Main April 8, 2019, Paper 1 Analysis, Answer Keys & Solutions by Allen
JEE Main April 8, 2019, Paper 1 Analysis by FIITJEE
Easy to Moderate level.
Students reported that the questions were easy. No question asked from Mathematical Induction.
Tougher compared to Mathematics & Chemistry
But it was of moderate level. Some students felt Class XI had more weightage in the paper.
Some questions were directly from NCERT and were fact-based. No tricks involved as such in any question. One question on assertion reasoning was asked.
Overall, the paper was of Easy to Moderate level, according to students. As compared to last year, this year’s paper was of an easy to moderate level as per students. More focus was however given to NCERT. As compared to the January session the paper was almost of a similar level as per students. Physics was relatively tougher.
JEE Main January 2019 Question Paper and Answer Key
After the completion of the JEE Main Examination. The candidates who have appeared in the examination today have given their feedback and some memory based questions for the examination. Career Point Institute has released the analysis, along with the JEE Main April 2019 Question Papers and JEE Main Answer Key for the Mathematics subject of the JEE Main Exam on 09, 10th and 11th Jan 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Analysis: 9th January 2019
With the first-ever chance of conducting the JEE Main 2019 examination, National Testing Agency has been successful by far with conducting the examination on 8th and 9th January 2019. The examination was conducted as mentioned on both the dates successfully. Since the exam was conducted in online mode, there are no confirmed question papers. Though, we have gathered our information from the candidates who were giving the exams on 9th January. Concerning various students, it is said that the Mathematics exam was as compared to Physics and Chemistry, more difficult. Although the candidates did expect Maths exam to be difficult and more lengthy, the paper did fulfill their expectations.
As for the papers of Physics and Chemistry, the paper was of moderate level for Physics and quite easy in the case of Chemistry as compared to Mathematics. In the below charts, you can see the difficulty level of the papers based on questions and marks. Also, find the video analysis for the JEE Main 9th January Exam.
JEE Mains Previous Years’ Cutoff
NTA will release the JEE Main Cutoff on the official website. Candidates can check the previous years’ cutoff trends in order to prepare well for the exam.
In 2019, the EwS Category was introduced.
JEE Main Cutoff-2019
|Category||JEE Main Paper-1 Cut Off 2019 (Percentile)|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||89.7548849|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||74.3166557|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||44.3345172|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||54.0128155|
JEE Main Cutoff (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014)
JEE Mains FAQs 2020
Here are a few questions along with the answers to solve the candidate’s queries.
Question: How can I apply for a photocopy of the JEE Mains Answer Key?
Answer: Follow the steps given below to apply for the photocopy of the JEE mains answer key.
- Write down an application addressing to Executive Director (JAB).
- Make sure to write your full name, JEE main roll number, and complete address.
- Now, you will have to submit a DD (Demand Draft) of INR 500 drawn in favour of Secretary, NTA, payable at New Delhi.
- Mention your full name along with the JEE Mains 2020 roll number at the back of DD.
- Submit your application with DD by speed post or by hand to the below-given address.
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Question: Does the NTA accepts the challenge to the official JEE mains answer key?
Answer: Yes, if the student feels that any answer in the official answer key is wrong, then they can challenge the same. There is a certain procedure to do so. NTA will closely observe the challenge and then take the final decision.
Question: Can I take the JEE mains 2020 twice in the same year?
Answer: Yes, you can attempt the JEE main 2020 for both the sessions (January and April). It is entirely your choice if you wish to sit for the exam once or twice. The best of the two scores will be counted as the final result.
If you have any more queries or doubts, you can comment down below. We will try to solve your queries shortly.