JEE Main Final Answer Key 2019 | NTA will release Jee Main April 2019 Final Answer Key in April 2019. JEE Main 2019 Answer key will be available for the download on the official website of Jee Main @ jeemain.nic.in. The candidates who have appeared in the examination can visit the official website to download the Answer key of JEE Main 2019. It is mandatory to submit the Jee Main 2019 Login details on NTA Login Portal to obtain NTA Engineering Exam Answer Key 2019. Read the complete article to know all the important details about NTA JEE Main Answer key 2019 (Final).
- 1 Schedule for NTA JEE Main 2019
- 2 JEE Main Provisional Answer key 2019
- 3 JEE Main Final Answer Key (Official) @ jeemain.nic.in
- 4 How to Download JEE Main Official Answer Key 2019?
- 5 How to Use JEE Main Answer Key 2019
- 6 Challenging Official NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019
- 7 How to Challenge Official Provisional NTA JEE Answer Key 2019
- 8 Marking Scheme of JEE Main Exam
- 9 JEE Main Response Sheet 2019
- 10 JEE Main Question Paper and Answer Key 2019
- 11 JEE Main 2019 Exam Analysis: 9th January 2019
- 12 JEE Main 2019 Exam Analysis: 9th January 2019 (Video Analysis)
- 13 Previous Year Answer Keys
Schedule for NTA JEE Main 2019
The candidates have already applied for the examination from 7th February 2019 to 8th March 2019. The examinations are going to be conducted from 6th April 2019 to 20th April 2019. The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts in 8 different slots. JEE Main 2019 Answer key will release for each and every question set. Candidates are advised to check the dates regularly. Recent updates will be made as soon as they are available.
|JEE Main Application procedure||07/02/2019 – 08/03/2019|
|JEE Main Admit Card Release||18th March 2019 (expected)|
|JEE Main Examination Date||April 6, 2019 – April 20, 2019|
|JEE Main Provisional Answer key||Next day of the examination|
|JEE Main Final Answer key||To be announced later|
|Answer key Challenge Window||To be announced later|
|JEE Main Result Declaration||April 30, 2019|
JEE Main Provisional Answer key 2019
NTA will conduct the JEE Main Examination from 6th April 2019. The candidates can check the provisional Answer key of JEE Main soon after the exam is over. The candidates will check the provisional answer key and compare their answers with the answers mentioned. Candidates may then submit their queries and doubts regarding the answers in the answer key within the challenge window time. NTA will consider the doubts and challenges and release the JEE Main Final Answer key 2019.
JEE Main Final Answer Key (Official) @ jeemain.nic.in
Once the Challenge window closes, the candidates will be able to check the Final JEE Main Answer key 2019. Final Answer key of JEE Main 2019 will contain all the corrections and changes that were requested and stand true. It is not possible to challenge the JEE Main Final Answer key. The candidates can then download the answer key and compare their marks. Approximation of marks can be done, though the result released by the NTA will be considered as final.
How to Download JEE Main Official Answer Key 2019?
NTA JEE Main Answer key will only be available on the official website of NTA. The candidates are required to visit the official website and download the Provisional as well as the Final JEE Main Answer key 2019. Only on the submission of Login details on login portal, candidates would be able to download JEE Main Answer Key 2019. Follow the given steps to download the JEE Main Answer Key 2019.
- Visit the official website of NTA – nta.ac.in
- Check for the link of Provisional / Final Answer Key.
- Click on the link.
- Submit the login details on the login portal.
- Choose the Set of Question paper that candidate attempted.
- Download the Question paper.
- Select the link of Response Sheet.
- Download the Response Sheet that candidate filled during the examination.
- Select the link of Answer key of the respective Answer Key.
- Download the Answer key.
Read Here: Jee Main April 2019 Application Form
How to Use JEE Main Answer Key 2019
- Follow the below process to make the best use of NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019.
- Download the Provisional Answer key.
- Check the Answers and compare with the responses as made in your response sheet.
- In case of doubt raise the query with NTA Examination Authority.
- Calculate all the correct answers.
- Calculate all the incorrect answers.
- Find the total score by following the given Formula.
Challenging Official NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019
The candidates once download the Answer Key Provisional, they can challenge the Answer Key on the official website of NTA and ask for a re-check. The candidate would be required to present a valid proof for the correction or the challenge they demand. In the absence of the valid proof, the query or challenge will not go through. The student has to visit the official website, fill the form and pay Rs. 1000 per answer challenge. The fee paid is non-refundable. If the challenges made by candidates are accepted, NTA will make the necessary changes and then only release the final answer key. The Final JEE Main Answer Key 2019 cannot be challenged.
How to Challenge Official Provisional NTA JEE Answer Key 2019
Once you are done with the examination, you must have recently downloaded the Provisional NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019. The next step with Answer Key is to check your Response Sheet and compare your answers with the ones in Provisional JEE Main Answer Key 2019. While you check your Response Sheet, you might come across answers that may have been marked incorrectly in the Provisional JEE Main Answer key. Check and refer the academic and subjective books and reference texts for the confirmation of your doubts. National Testing Agency provides an opportunity to the candidates to Challenge JEE Main 2019 Provisional Answer key if you find any such incorrect marked answers. Obviously, the doubt submission or Challange to the Answer key must be submitted along with the Re-checking fee. Follow the steps mentioned below and Challenge NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019.
- Download your Response Sheet and Answer key from the official website – jeemain.nic.in
- Check and verify your answers.
- In case of doubts, or to challenge the Answer key, visit the official website.
- Or simply click on the link provided above.
- Log into the Candidate’s Login Portal.
- The links to download the Response Sheet (Question Paper 1) and Answer key will be available.
- Open both the documents in separate tabs.
- Each question on your response sheet is given with a Question ID mentioned on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select and Find this Question ID in the Answer Key on another tab, using Function (Ctrl + F).
- You will find the correct answer to the question alongside the found question ID.
- Verify if the Answer ID is same as the Answer you have selected for the question in your response sheet.
- If you find any mistakes or you wish to claim the incorrectness of the response, select the Answer ID that you consider as correct for the respective Question ID.
- Drop Down at the end of the page once you have checked all the answers.
- And click on Save Your Claims.
- For each claim you make, the candidate has to pay Rs 1000/- per question.
- The candidates are also required to submit valid proof of their claims.
- If the claim is found to be correct and answer mentioned in the answer key is incorrect.
- The amount of claim, Rs 1000 will be refunded through the same account through which the payment was made earlier.
Marking Scheme of JEE Main Exam
|Category of Answer||Marking Scheme|
|Correct Response||4 marks will be awarded|
|Incorrect Response||1 mark will be deducted|
|No Answer||No marks will be given|
|More than One Answer||1 mark will be deducted|
Note: NTA has declared in an official notice that if the Processing fee is not paid the Claim will not be entertained.
JEE Main Response Sheet 2019
On 14 January 2019 NTA has released the response sheet and question paper of JEE Main 2019 January Exam on the official website: jeemain.nic.in. Click Here to Check Now.
JEE Main Question Paper and Answer Key 2019
After the completion of JEE Main Examination. The candidates who have appeared in the examination today have given their feedback and some memory based questions for the examination. Career Point Institute has released the analysis, along with the JEE Main Question Paper and JEE Main Answer key for the Mathematics subject of JEE Main Exam on 09, 10th and 11th Jan 2019.
JEE Main 11th Jan 2019 Answer Key
JEE Main 10th Jan 2019 Answer Key
JEE Main 9th Jan 2019 Answer Key
JEE Main 2019 Exam Analysis: 9th January 2019
With the first ever chance of conducting the JEE Main 2019 examination National Testing Agency has been successful by far with conducting the examination on 8th and 9th January 2019. The examination was conducted as mentioned on both the dates successfully. Since the exam was conducted in online mode, there are no confirmed question papers. Though, we have gathered our information from the candidates who were giving the exams on 9th January. Concerning various students, it is said that the Mathematics exam was as compared to Physics and Chemistry, more difficult. Although the candidates did expect Maths exam to be difficult and more lengthy, the paper did fulfill their expectations.
As for the papers of Physics and Chemistry, the paper was of moderate level for Physics and quite easy in case of Chemistry as compared to Mathematics. In the below charts, you can see the difficulty level of the papers based on questions and marks. Also, find the video analysis for the JEE Main 9th January Exam.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Analysis: 9th January 2019 (Video Analysis)
PHYSICS SHIFT 1:
PHYSICS SHIFT 2:
MATHEMATICS SHIFT 1:
Previous Year Answer Keys
We are providing the previous year Answer Keys for the convenience of the candidates. Soon, this years. JEE Main Answer Key will be uploaded here.
|Answer Key||PDF Link|
|JEE Main 2018 Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Offline Mode Paper 1 Code A||Click Here|
|Offline Mode Paper 1 Code B||Click Here|
|Offline Mode Paper 1 Code C||Click Here|
|Offline Mode Paper 1 Code D||Click Here|
|Online Mode Paper 1 April 15, Morning||Click Here|
|Online Mode Paper 1 April 15, Evening||Click Here|
|Online Mode Paper 1 April 16, Morning||Click Here|
|Offline Mode Paper 2 Set R||Click Here|
|Offline Mode Paper 2 Set S||Click Here|
|Offline Mode Paper 2 Set T||Click Here|
|Offline Mode Paper 2 Set U||Click Here|