JEE Main Admit Card 2020 | For the examination of JEE Main 2020, National Testing Agency is going to release the JEE Main Hall Ticket for the candidates. Only the candidates who have successfully applied for the examination and are looking forward to appearing in the examination would be able to download the Admit Card. To prove the eligibility of the candidate, it is important to Download JEE Mains Admit Card 2020. In this given article we are providing you with all the necessary details about the JEE Main 2020 E-call Letter. If you are going to appear for the JEE Mains 2020 January Session Exam, read the article for JEE Main 2020 examination key information.
- 1 JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020- Important Dates
- 2 JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020
- 3 How to Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card @ jeemain.nic.in?
- 4 Details mentioned on JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020
- 5 JEE Main Admit Card 2020 – Important Instructions
- 6 JEE Main 2020 Exam Pattern
- 7 JEE Main Syllabus 2020
JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020- Important Dates
National Testing Agency is going to release the JEE Mains 2020 Admit Card on its official website. The candidates who are going to appear in the examination must download their hall ticket as soon as it is released. In the following table, we are providing you with all the necessary details of the Admit card. Check the details and download it as soon as it is released. Waiting for the last minute is not advisable to the candidates. Check the table below.
|Events||January Session||April Session|
|Admit Card Release||6th December 2019||16th March 2020|
|Examination Date||6th to 11th Jan. 2020||3rd to 9th April 2020|
In the table mentioned below, we are providing basic information about the academic examination of JEE Mains 2020. The candidates should consider these details for the examination purpose.
|Examination Name||JEE Main 2020|
|Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of Session||JEE Main January Session 2020|
|Examination Mode||Online / Drawing Test|
JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020
An admit card is an authority letter, which proves the eligibility of the candidate to appear in the examination. During the Application Form Filling process, the candidate provides their Educational Qualifications and other personal details. Based on these details, the National Testing Agency provisionally allows a candidate to appear in the examination. JEE Main 2020 Admit Card fulfills the same purpose. The candidates must visit the official website and Download JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 after verification.
It is necessary that the candidate must check and verify that all the details mentioned on the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 is correct and does not contain any discrepancy.
How to Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card @ jeemain.nic.in?
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card will release on the official website of the National Testing Agency. The candidates who are going to appear in the examination must download JEE Main Admit Card 2020 before they visit the exam hall. The details mentioned on the Admit Card must be thoroughly checked before downloading it. Print your JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 on a white paper. Keep it safe and don’t lose it. Once the exams are over there will be no way to download it again. Follow the steps given below and you can check and download your JEE Main E-call Letter 2020 from the official website.
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency – jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link of JEE Main Admit Card 2020.
- The login credentials will open.
- Submit your login details on the Login Portal.
- The admit card will be on the new tab.
- Check the details on the Admit Card.
- Download the Admit Card in PDF format.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card on an A4 size white paper.
- Keep 2-3 Xerox copies of the admit card for future purposes.
Details mentioned on JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020
On the JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket, candidates can find all the important details. The Admit Card carries details like Candidate’s Personal Details, Examination Details, etc. These details are saved by the candidate during application submission. And the examination details are added by the National Testing Agency. NTA JEE Mains Admit Card 2020 is the most important document for the exam appearing candidate. Make sure that before downloading you check all these details. In case of any discrepancy on the JEE Main Admit Card 2020, please contact NTA for the corrections. It is the candidate’s responsibility to rectify the mistakes. Any candidate with an incorrect or misprinted Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Exam Conducting Body
- The timing of the Examination
- Reporting Time for the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Subjects of the Exam
- Slot for the Candidate
- Exam Center Name & Address
- Important Instructions for the Admit Card
- Important Instructions for the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Controller
- Seal of NTA
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 – Important Instructions
All the aspirants appearing in the examination keep in mind the following instructions regarding the Examination and the Admit Card.
- Keep track of the official website, as in when the Admit Card is being released.
- Always check your JEE Mains Hall Ticket 2020 thoroughly before downloading it.
- Never lose your Admit Card, the same would not be issued at the Exam Hall.
- Keep in mind that as soon as it is released, it should be downloaded.
- Delays in downloading or Slow Internet or server breakage is not the responsibility of the National Testing Agency.
- It is advisable to keep 1 print of Admit Card colored at least for better picture clarity.
- Visit your Exam Center a day before to avoid last-minute Location Disclosure failure.
- Bring your Photo ID Proof along with the Admit Card for the verification during entering the Exam Hall.
- Do not bring in any prohibited articles like Watches, mobiles, pagers, calculators, etc. to the exam.
- Make sure you follow the dress code and not wear jewelry, or caps, and headgears, etc.
- While entering the exam hall, co-operate with the staff investigating checking you.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Pattern
On the official notification of the JEE Main 2020 Exam Pattern is detailed. Before you appear in the exam make sure you are thorough with the JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020. The examination is conducted in online mode except for the Drawing Paper. The candidates who appear in drawing paper will be allowed to carry their own Geometry Box to attempt the paper. Check the important points about the exam pattern.
- The examination is of 3 hours in total.
- All the questions are of multiple-choice question types.
- The exam papers are in both English and Hindi Languages. In some parts, it is also in Gujarati.
- Each correct answer awards you with +4 marks.
- Each incorrect answer deducts your -1 mark from the total marks.
- The exam is conducted in the form of 2 papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- There are 90 questions in Paper 1 and 82 questions in Paper 2.
JEE Main Syllabus 2020
The examination for the JEE Mains 2020 is based on the basic syllabus from 11th and 12th Standard Classes. The candidates must prepare with an advanced level of questions. The examination is considered as among the toughest exams among other academic exams being conducted for the candidates. In the table below, topic-wise marking details are mentioned. This table mentions the Marks Weightage of each topic.
Topic Wise Weightage of JEE Main Physics syllabus
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||3||12|
|Unit, Dimension, and Vector||1||4|
|Laws of motion||1||4|
|Work, Power, and Energy||1||4|
|Center Of Mass, Impulse, and Momentum||1||4|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||1||4|
|Solids and Fluids||1||4|
|Electromagnetic Induction, AC||1||4|
Topic-wise weightage for JEE Main Mathematics syllabus
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Limits, Continuity, and Differentiation||3||12|
|Complex numbers and Quadratic Equation||2||8|
|Matrices and Determinants||2||8|
|Statistics and Probability||2||8|
|Three Dimensional Geometry||2||8|
|Sets, Relation, and Function||1||4|
|Permutations and Combinations||1||4|
|Binomial Theorem and Its Application||1||4|
|Sequences and Series||1||4|
|Statics and Dynamics||1||4|
Topic Wise Weightage of JEE Main Chemistry syllabus
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry||3||12|
|The periodic table and Representative Elements||3||12|
|Thermodynamics And Gaseous State||2||8|
|Chemical And Ionic Equilibrium||2||8|
|Solid State And Surface Chemistry||2||8|
|Nuclear Chemistry And Environment||2||8|
|Solution and Colligative Properties||1||4|
|General Organic Chemistry||1||4|
|Carboxylic Acid and their Derivatives||1||4|
|Carbohydrates, amino acid, and Polymers||1||4|