JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019 (April Session) has been released online on the official website of JEE Main – jeemain.nic.in. Candidates can download JEE Mains 2019 Hall Ticket once released by NTA. The JEE Main Exam is held two times a year. The Hall Ticket for JEE Main April 2019 Exam will be available from 20th March 2019. The aspirants can download their Hall Ticket by submitting their Application Number, Password and Security Pin. The JEE Mains 2019 Hall Ticket is issued only to those candidates whose application form is accepted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) which is the conducting body of JEE Main 2019. Before JEE Main hall ticket 2019 download, candidates must take care of certain things which we will be talking about in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Update: JEE Main Admit Card 2020 will be Released on 6th December, 2019
NTA has released a notification regarding the JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket. Candidates are advised to read the complete notice before downloading the Admit Card.
- 1 JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019 Date
- 2 Things to keep in Mind before JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019 Download
- 3 How To Download JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019?
- 4 How To Retrieve Jee Main Login Password/ Registration Number?
- 5 Details Printed on the JEE Main 2019 April Hall Ticket
- 6 Documents to be carried along with JEE Mains April 2019 Hall Ticket
- 7 JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
- 8 JEE Main Result 2019
JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019 Date
The JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket will be released two times in a year, as the Exam is conducted two times. The Hall Ticket is issued online only. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail id that they have provided at the time of the registration process. The issuing dates of JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket are as follows –
- The release of Hall Ticket for JEE Main April 2019 session – 20th March 2019.
- JEE Mains Exam Date for April 2019 session – 6th April 2019 to 20th April 2019.
- The release of hall ticket for JEE Main January 2019 session – 17th December 2018
- JEE Main January 2019 Exam Date – 6th January 2019 to 20th January 2019
Things to keep in Mind before JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019 Download
Candidates have to check few things before downloading the Hall Ticket-
- You must have Good Internet Connectivity.
- Keep all the details handy – registration number and roll number etc.
- You must download the Hall Ticket before the date of the examination in order to avoid any technical issues.
Downloading the Hall ticket is quite easy. All you need to have is the certain details that is asked while downloading the Hall Ticket. The step by step procedure for JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019 download April Session is as follows-
- Visit the official website of JEE Main – jeemain.nic.in
- When you reach the Homepage, search for the Hall ticket Link.
- Click on the Link that says – “JEE Main 2019 April Hall Ticket”
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now enter the Application Number, Password and Security pin and click on the submit button.
- The Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take the printout of the Hall ticket.
- Keep the Hall Ticket safe until the completion of the Examination process.
If you have misplaced/forgotten your Registration Number, then you can retrieve your password easily. The step by step procedure to retrieve your Forgotten jee main 2019 login Password/Registration number is as follows
- Click on JEE Main Hall Ticket Page
- Click on “I can’t access”
- Select any one of the following options – “Forgot My Application/ Forgot my Application Number”
- Click on the continue button and few options will be displayed on the screen.
- Using the Security Question that you had answered at the time of Registration.
- Use the Verification Code that will be sent to your registered mobile
- Reset Link option that will be sent on your registered mobile number/e-mail id.
- Select any one of the following options and click on the continue button
- Now enter the details that are asked – Name of the candidate/ Father’s and Mother’s Name/ State of Eligibility/ Date of birth/ Mobile Number and E-mail ID etc.
Details Printed on the JEE Main 2019 April Hall Ticket
After downloading the Hall ticket, you must check the following details carefully.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- PWD Status of the candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Reporting time
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Parent’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator Signature
- Address of the Exam Center
- List of Instructions
- Exam Shift details
Documents to be carried along with JEE Mains April 2019 Hall Ticket
Candidates have to carry the following documents along with the Hall Ticket –
- Valid Photo Identity Card such as Voter ID/PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Recent Passport Size Photograph and
- JEE Main Hall Ticket
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
National Testing Agency will be releasing the JEE Main Answer key 2019 for all the questions asked in the examination. The NTA will be conducting Joint Entrance Exam Main from 2019 onwards. JEE Main 2019 Answer key will be released in the online mode by the National Testing Agency. There are many coaching institutes that will also release the answer keys within a few days of the exam but these answer key will be the unofficial JEE Mains 2019 Answer key. NTA will conduct the JEE Main 2019 in two sessions of January and April 2019. The exam conducting body will also release the JEE Main Answer key after each exam has been conducted.
Candidates are advised to download JEE Main hall ticket 2019 before the date of the examination date. Candidates must enter the details clearly and must check the website for the latest updates and notifications.
JEE Main Result 2019
JEE Main Result 2019 was declared on the 31st January 2019 for Attempt 1 and for Attempt 2 it will be declared on 30th April 2019. NTA will release the JEE Main Result 2019 on the official website: nta.ac.in. You can check your Result of JEE Main 2019 January Session by logging to the official portal using Registration ID & Date of Birth.