JEE Main Admit Card 2019 (April): NTA will release Jee Main 2019 admit card online for April 2019 Exam Session. Candidates who have applied for JEE Main April 2019 Session can download Jee Main admit card 2019 (April) at www.jeemain.nic.in before the date of the exam. The JEE Main 2019 Exam has Paper I and Paper II. The Exam is conducted multiple times in 8 different slots. IIT JEE Mains 2019 Admit Card is available online and the applicants can download admit card of JEE Main 2019 by entering their Application Number, Login Password and Security Pin (which will be sent to the registered mobile number/e-mail id).
NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency which is known as “NTA” in short. This Exam is conducted twice in a year for the candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in B.Tech/ B.E/ B. Arch/ B.Plan etc. More than 85% Colleges and Universities fall under the IIT JEE Main 2019. Some of the top known colleges such as NITs, IITs, GFITs, and other Government and Private Colleges fall under the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). In this article, we will provide all the essential information about NTA IIT JEE Mains Admit Card 2019 download such as Release Dates, How to Download admit card, details on it and much more.
Highlights of NTA JEE Main 2019 April Admit Card
- The JEE Main Admit Card 2019 is made available online only.
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card will be released on 18th March 2019.
- The JEE Main 2019 First Exam will take place from 6th to 20th April 2019.
- There will two Papers – Paper I (B.Tech and B.E) and Paper II (B. Arch/ B. Planning).
- Candidates can download NTA JEE Main Admit Card by using their Roll Number and Password.
- Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number once the Mains admit card 2019 released.
- JEE Main 2019 is held twice in a year- January and April.
- JEE Main (April 2019) Exam will be held from 6th April to 20th April 2019.
- Admit Card for JEE Main April 2019 Session will be available on 18th March 2019.
Things to Keep in mind before download admit card of JEE Main 2019 (April)
The admit card of JEE Main 2019 is a very important and mandatory document that has to be carried to the Examination Center. It plays a major role for the applicants who are appearing in this Exam. The Admit Card serves as an Identity proof for all the candidates. The NTA IIT JEE Main Admit Card 2019 has been released before the date of the examination. So, it’s very necessary to know about a few things before downloading admit card for JEE Main April 2019 exam.
- Candidates must have a Good Internet Connectivity.
- They must keep their details ready – Registration Number/Roll Number etc.
- Check all the details carefully before downloading.
- Candidates are advised to download Admit card JEE Main April 2019 before the date of the examination so as to avoid technical issues.
How to Download IIT JEE Main 2019 Admit Card @ jeemain.nic.in
IIT JEE Mains 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded through Official Login. The Admit Card link will be activated once the official announcement is made.
The step by step procedure for NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2019 (April) download is as follows –
- You can visit the Official NTA Website – nta.ac.in
- Click on “JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Download” Link.
- After clicking on the Link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter required details – Application Number/JEE Main Roll Number/JEE Main Password and Security Pin. The security pin will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- Recheck the details that you have entered.
- Click on the submit button.
- The NTA JEE Main 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Check all the details carefully.
- Download and take the printout of the Admit Card 2019.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Admit Card – Sample Copy
What if you Forget your Registration Number/ID and Password?
This happens most of the time when we misplace the Registration Details etc. Therefore to make it easier the NTA Organization has a solution where you can retrieve your Jee Main 2019 Login/Registration/Roll Number details in few seconds. So if you are one among them who has lost their Registration ID, then just follow the mentioned steps below –
- Click on JEEMain Admit Card Page
- Click on “I can’t access my account”
- Select any one of the following options – Forgot My Password/ Forgot my Application Number
- Click on the “Continue” button and you can few options displayed on the screen such as –
- Using the Security Question that you had answered at the time of Registration.
- Using the Verification Code that will be sent to your registered mobile
- Using a Reset Link option that will be sent on your registered mobile number/e-mail id.
- Select any one of the above-mentioned options and click on continue.
- You will be now redirected to a new page where you have to enter certain details – Name of the candidate/Father’s and Mother’s Name/State of Eligibility/Date of Birth/Security pin (must be case sensitive).
Details Printed on NTA IIT JEE Main April 2019 Admit Card
The jeemain.nic.in admit card 2019 contains all the important details about the candidate and the examination. After downloading the Admit Card 2019, candidates must check that the following details are printed on the JEE Main 2019 admit card or not –
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of birth
- JEE Main Roll Number
- Application Number
- Language Mode of the Examination
- PWD Status of the Applicant
- Name of the course applied for
- State of Eligibility
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Parent’s Signature
- Address/Venue of the Test Center and
- List of Instructions to be followed by the candidate
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Login Correction @ jeemain.nic.in
After download Admit Card for JEE Main 2019, candidates must check all the details in admit card carefully. If not checked properly then you might face a problem in future. So if in case there are any wrong information or mistake then immediately contact the Exam Authority of JEE Main.
NTA JEE Mains 2019 Helpline Details
The NTA JEE Main Helpline Number is- 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525. You can also drop a mail to the following e-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach the Office through the following Address details –
C-20 1A/8, Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre
Noida – 201309
The JEE Main Helpline Numbers will be available between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm from 12th December to 23rd December 2018.
Documents Carried Along with IIT JEE Main Admit Card
Candidates have to carry an Identity proof Document as well to prove their identity. Some of the documents that are accepted by the JEE Main are –
- Candidates who are appearing JEE Main Paper-I will have to carry their IIT JEEMain admit card. Anyone Government Proof ID such as Voter ID/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License etc.
- If the candidate comes under PWD, then he/she has to carry a PWD Certificate.
- Candidates who are appearing Paper II only are advised to carry their own clipboard, pen, pencil, scale, geometry box set, crayons etc.
- Reserved category candidates must carry a photocopy of their caste certificate.
- Carry at least 1 to 2 photocopy of the JEEMain Admit Card.
Instructions printed on Admit Card
The Instructions that are listed on the Admit Card is very important. Candidates not following any instructions will be disqualified from the examination. Following are the set of instructions that are printed on IIT JEE Main 2019 Admit Card are –
- Visit the JEE Main Examination Centre one day before to avoid the last minute reach to the Exam Venue. Applicants should reach 30 minutes before the Exam Time
- It is mandatory to carry JEE Main 2019 admit card as it serves as an Identity proof.
- Do not carry an electronic gadget such as Pagers/Mobile Phones/Calculators etc. This will head to disqualify of the exam.
- For Paper II Exam, candidates must carry their own belongings such as Crayons, Geometry Box etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Center without a JEE Main Admit Card.
JEE Mains 2019 Exam Date Schedule
JEE Main 2019 April Admit Card will be released on 18th March 2019. The JEE Main (April) Exam will be conducted from 6 to 20 April 2019.
The Exam Schedule of JEE Mains April Session 2019 is as follows –
|Paper||JEE Main Paper I
|JEE Main Paper II (B.Arch/B.Planning)|
|Reporting time at the Exam Centre||7:00 am||1:00 pm|
|Entry to the Exam Hall||9:00 am||1:30 pm|
|Distribution of test Booklet||9:20 am||1:50 pm|
|Opening Seal of the Test Booklet||9:25 am||1:55 pm|
|Last Entry in the Exam Hall||9:30 am||2:00 pm|
|Commencement of Exam||9:30 am||2:00 pm|
|Finish Timing of the Exam||12:30 pm||5:0 pm|
Use of JEEMain Admit Card 2019 After Exam
Jeemain Admit card 2019 is an important document even after the completion of the examination. The Hall Ticket is required in the counseling. This will act as an Identity Proof. Therefore, preserved the Admit card till the completion of the Examination.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Centres
JEE Main Exam Center is allotted to the applicants as per the choices filled by them. The Exam Centres are allotted in over 258 cities through the country and abroad. Some of the major cities are – Delhi, Bhopal, Port Blair, Ernakulam, Ajmer, Hyderabad etc.
The admit card of JEE Main 2019 is hence, a very important document and it must be carried to the examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without JEE Main Admit Card. Only those candidates will be issued with IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main Admit Card 2019 who have submitted their Application Form correctly.
FAQs on JEE Main Admit Card 2019
Q. When can I get my JEE Main 2019 admit card?
Ans: The admit card of JEE Main 2019 for the April exam will be available from 18th March 2019, while for April exam it will be available in from 18th March 2018 in online mode.
Q. Will the admit card of JEE Main 2019 be available in online mode or in offline mode?
Ans: You can only get your admit card in the online mode wherein you need to download it.
Q. Where can I find JEE Main admit card 2019?
Ans: You can download JEE Main 2019 admit card from the admit card link on this page above once it’s released by NTA
Q. What is the process of downloading JEE Main 2019 admit card?
Ans: To download the admit card of JEE Main 2019, you need to go to the admit card downloading link on the official page and enter your application number and password to download it along with the security pin. The application number and password must be the same which has been generated during the application filling of JEE Main 2019.
Ques. I have lost my JEE Main Admit Card. What should I do?
Ans. If by some unfortunate event you happen to lose your JEE Main Admit Card, do not worry. You can go back to the official website of JEE Main and download and reprint your admit card by logging in your candidate’s profile till the exam day.
Q. Do I need to carry any identification proof along with the admit card of JEE Main to the exam centre?
Ans: Yes, you need to carry a valid photo identity proof along with a passport size photograph. PwD category candidates have to carry a copy of their PwD certificate issued by a competent authority to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
Ques. At what time should I report at the JEE exam center?
Ans. You must report at least 2 hours 30 minutes before the commencement of exam at the exam center.
Q. In case I forget my password, then how do I download my JEE Main admit card 2019?
Ans: In such a case, you have to reset your password by following the below procedure:
- Click on “Forgot Password” link on the official portal
- Answer the security question
- A verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number
- A password reset link will be sent to the registered email ID
- You have to click on the reset password link and create a new password
- Now, you must remember this new password and login to the admit card link by using this new password and download your admit card.
Ques. My name is written as “Manoj Kumar” in Aadhaar card, and in my class 10th certificate, the name reads, “ Manoj Kumar Gopal”, what name will come on my admit card?
Ans. Manoj Kumar will come on your admit card as the Aadhar card name is the accepted name on your ID.
Ques. I do not have internet, can I get my JEE Main admit card through post?
Ans. No, you cannot get your JEE Main admit card through post.
Ques. What is the helpline number for JEE Main admit card?
Ans. JEE Main Helpline Number is- 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525.
Ques. I have lost my admit card, how can I get its duplicate copy?
Ans. Login to the JEE application portal and repeat the process for downloading JEE Main admit card.
My name spelling is incorrect on the admit card, what should I do?
Ans. Contact the authorities at the helpline number, to get it corrected.
Ques. What things can I carry with admit card on JEE Main exam day?
Ans. You need to carry following items on the exam day:
- JEE Main Admit Card
- Copy of PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Government issued Identity proof
Ques. My photo is blurred in admit card, what to do, I want a new one?
Ans. You must contact the authority at the helpline numbers, then only you will get a new admit card with a better quality photo.
Ques. I am writing JEE paper 2, can I carry my personal stationery?
Ans. Yes, you have to carry your stationery as per the list below:
- Geometry box
- Color pencils
Ques. If I do not have Aadhar card, can I download the JEE admit card still?
Ans. Yes, you can download the admit card with the help of the enrolment number.
Ques. Do I have to go through biometric verification if I appear for JEE main exam?
Ans. Yes, you will have to appear for the biometric verification process on the exam day.
Ques. Do I need to carry my OBC certificate along with my JEE admit card?
Ans. No, you do not have to carry your Caste Certificate along with the JEE admit card on the day of exam.
Ques. I have applied for JEE main and B.Arch course, do I need to get separate admit cards for both?
Ans. Yes, separate admit cards are needed for both the exams.
Ques. I am from Assam, do I need to carry my DL along with JEE admit card on exam date?
Ans. Yes, you need to carry your DL along with the JEE Main admit card.
Ques. What details do I need to download the admit card?
Ans. The details required to download the admit card are: JEE Main Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
Ques. If I forget my JEE Main hall ticket, on exam day, can I get a duplicate at the exam center?
Ans. No, you cannot get a duplicate copy of the hall ticket at the exam center.
Ques. Can I obtain JEE Main Hall Ticket from an offline source?
Ans. No, you can only download JEE Main Admit Card from nta.ac.in.
Ques. I am unable to download my JEE Main Admit Card 2019. What should I do?
Ans. If you are unable to download the hall ticket due to the occurrence of any error, a correction facility will be provided to correct the same. If still, the problem continues, contact the authorities immediately.
If you’re facing some technical issues regarding the download of JEE Main admit card, then you should probably restart your browser or try again after clearing the caches. If the site is crashing, then try downloading the admit card at some other hour.
Ques. Is there any dress code for JEE Main 2019?
Ans. There is no specific dress code for JEE Main 2019. However, it is suggested not take the following things along with you in the examination hall:
- Any electronic item (Including wristwatch)
- Any jewel or ornaments
- Full sleeves shirts/tshirts
- Shoes (Only sandals or slippers are permitted)